Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week 6: These Titles Are Not Getting Any Better

This weeks email was short and sweet, but still exciting! I'll just get right to it with his email. Enjoy the profound words from the exploring Elder on a journey he will never regret...



"Not much to say, went to Boise last week and that was super fun.  There were 10 of us.  Didn't get Taco Bell but I did get some Panda which was even better.  Talked to a bunch of people throughout the trip.  Everyone was coming up and talking to us, even Shawn Bradley (from the NBA), asking questions and stuff.  Got my Visa after sitting in a Consulate for 2 hours.  I also saw Uncle David at the Airport, didn't have much time to talk to him."

"Other than that, the MTC is the same.  My Spanish is doing really well.  Only 2 1/2 weeks left!"

"It's good to hear the family is doing well!  Keep me informed I like to know what's going on.  Sorry I can't send pictures, the computers are stupid here.  Anyway, thats all I really got to say, sorry it's so short, there's not much to talk about.."

Until next week, Con Amor
Elder Clayton

At least now we know why Elder Clayton hasn't sent any pictures. I'm so glad he got Panda Express if you know Elder Clayton you know how much he loves the Panda. I can't wait for the two and a half weeks to be over. After the boy gets out of the MTC and down to Mexico these blog posts are going to get very interesting. There will probably be times they aren't so interesting and some possibly filled with a discouraged Elder. Who knows what will happen in the next two years, they say a mission is the hardest thing a person will every experience. And through Elder Clayton we can all live vicariously. It'll be interesting to see how things go for him and what he learns. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers they really do make a difference. Until next week have a great night y'all. :)

 Address and E-Mail:

Elder Ryan James Clayton 
MTC Mailbox # 302
MEX-LEON 1105
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

ryan.clayton@myldsmail.net


God Be With You Till We Meet Again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment