Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 7: Picture Time!

We got a picture this week!! This needs to go down in the history books people, an act like this from Ryan as been so unheard of these past few weeks. See it's only one picture so you must cherish this moment, not only that, he also sent a caption! That is really unheard of. I'm training this boy to do exactly what I want as far as sending me letters and what I would like them to entail. Haha I am actually missing Elder Clayton a lot this week, he is my go to guy, but I am proud of the service he has so selflessly devoted his life too. I won't waste anymore time this letter was full and exciting!

"Everything is going pretty well, my companion and I were called to be the Zone Leaders on Sunday so that's been pretty fun.  Our job is basically to look over the zone when the Branch presidency isn't here and make sure everyone is being nice.  We also get to teach all the new missionaries that come into our zone all about the MTC and what not to do here.  We didn't get any new missionaries in this week to our zone so well see if we get any next week."

"Yesterday my district got to host for the first time.  It was way fun, I met a lot of awesome families and saw a lot of moms crying.  It's funny how much enthusiasm they have coming in and how fast they lose that.  It's kinda sad but a mission is hard work and you grow so much through it."

"So, Anothony Bivens (who lived in our home teachers house) just came in yesterday.  Got to talk to him for a bit.  It nice to see someone that I know!"

"It's been super cold here, we see snow in the mountains, but no snow has fallen to us yet.  That super awesome how much you love the temple, I love going every Thursday it always brightens up my week!"

"So, cool fact of the week, the church is going to start giving missionary iPads so they can do all their paper work on that and send it to the Prez.  I hope to get one! haha"

"Well, that's just about it for me, not much else going on, I'm really tired of doing role plays 20 times a day.  I just want to go talk to really people!"




"Travel Plans:

November 5,

Flight #2012 LV: Salt Lake City, UT
                     AR: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Flight #3211 LV: Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
                     AR: Leon/Guanajuato, Mexico"



Elder Medina and Elder Clayton, hosting yesterday.
That's totally the tie I bought him in London! :)

We were all jumping for joy at the Clayton household when we found out he will go straight to Mexico and he has his travel plans. You best believe my cell phone will be on at all times on the  5th of November, he promised me a roll of quarters, we will talk and it will be much needed! So excited!! :) Not to mention if y'all know Elder Clayton at all you know how much he loved and valued his computers, iPad, and iPhone, which are currently in my closet (he must not realize by the time he gets home all of them will be super outdated), if he gets an iPad on this mission of his he will be very euphoric. Haha Well that's all for this week folks only a week and a half left before he will be in sunny Mexico! Thanks again for the prayers and thoughts. Have a great week! :)


Address and E-Mail:

Elder Ryan James Clayton 
MTC Mailbox # 302
MEX-LEON 1105
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

ryan.clayton@myldsmail.net


God Be With You Till We Meet Again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment